My build as follows:
- Props -> Pairs Emax AVAN Flow 5 Inch 5×4.3×3 3-blade
- Antena -> Eachine Wizard X220S – 5.8G 5dBi 50W Pagoda Antenna RHCP RP-SMA Male
- Mobo -> HGLRC F4 V6PRO Flight Controller 5.8G 48CH
- FPV cam-> Foxeer HS1177 V2 600TVL CCD 2.5mm/2.8mm PAL/NTSC
- Motors -> DYS Samguk Series Wei 2207 2600KV
- ECS -> 4X Holybro Tekko32 35A BLHeli_32 ESC Dshot1200 2-6S
- Data-> FrSky R9 Mini 4/16CH 900MHz
- Frame -> HSKRC TWE210 210mm Wheelbase 4mm Arm 3K Carbon Fiber X Type
- FPV Monitor -> Eachine VR D3 FPV Goggles 3 Inch 5.8G 40CH
- Android FPV Monitor -> Eachine ROTG01 UVC OTG 5.8G 150CH
- Battery Charger -> SkyRC Q200 Quattro 4 Port 200W Charger AC
- Batteries -> Tattu R-Line 1550mAh V2 100C HV 15.2v 4S
Setup / PAIR RM9 Lite -> https://youtu.be/3gHsGXblm04
More blog posts:
And here we go again. A nice mount for the camera could be useful. So please feel free to share. If you like this please consider a donation so I can print & design more stuff. You can simply load your camera on top of that mount. And that's it. If you found this...
“TransTEC Laser HD was designed for the DJI Digital FPV System” YES. That’s correct but if you’re a beginner or you are just not sure about your battery. Normally if you will place battery down below and you will crash, you’re battery could be punctured. So, to...
So, first thing. I never have any experience with drones, but as we know uncle Google. Helped me a little. Also I’ve met some of nice new people in this hobby. So the really first thing was the moment when I started watching some of videos on YouTube. They were nice...